Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#73731 by Skipp
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:06 pm
Autocad has a feature in which they have a template for the turning radius of fire and emergency vehicles - doe anyone have the same for DataCAD? It works better and is more acceptable by the fire department plan reviewers.

Thank you
#73732 by MtnArch
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:31 pm
Is it native to AutoCAD, or a 3rd Party (like AutoTURN - http://www.transoftsolutions.com/vehicl ... /autoturn/)? Dave G. and I have talked about the need to create a Dcad version of AutoTURN - but it appears that I may be the only one who need this.

If you need a quick site plot with a truck turning path PM me with your e-mail address and I'll run it through my version of AutoTURN for you.
#73735 by Roger D
Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:24 am
I usually go back to Arch Graphic Standards for that, but having that feature would be nice the few times I need it.
#73736 by jimgoodman
Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:32 am
We have a need for these from time to time as well.

AutoTURN as an online version that doesn't require installation of software. They offer a free trial, so I will give this a try. The pricing is quite steep, but we might able to get a DataCAD team license that we could all share.