Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#75147 by jimgoodman
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:19 am
A work around that I use for this is select the text or polyline by Group using any of the editing commands but not completing the edit.
ie, start the copy process and select the polyline or text by Group and everything will be highlighted. Escape out of the copy process and voila.
#75724 by Roger D
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:19 pm
Noticed a couple items today.
Change Label contents, but existing labels do not update to new settings, even after selecting Update Labels.
Change Label Colors, but existing labels do not update to new settings, even after selecting Update Labels.
Ran File through the Repair function, labels no longer display.
#75726 by Roger D
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:44 pm
I thought I knew you were rewriting it, so I just was reporting items as I found them.
I tried both adding a new line, and a new item to the 1st line, neither updated existing labels.
I'd forgotten there was an instruction manual, need to reread.
#75783 by dhs
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:00 pm
I have updated the Space Planner web page () with a FAQ section that answers some of the questions that have been raised recently.