Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#74196 by wwwylie
Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:44 am
When installing DataCAD 20.01 on my Surface Pro, I inadvertently chose the wrong icon size. Can I change that option without having to uninstall and reinstall the full program?
#74197 by David A. Giesselman
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:47 am
On the Toolbars tab of the Preferences dialog, there is a selection for Icon Size.

Icon Size.JPG
Icon Size.JPG (70.79 KiB) Viewed 3999 times

Dave
#74212 by wwwylie
Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:48 am
Is this different from the small, medium, and large options offered when I installed? If so, can I change my option because even the 48 px icons are smaller than I want (I chose small when installing)

Screenshot - 48px.jpg
#74222 by wwwylie
Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:18 pm
I almost forgot - while the icon sizes change with options, nothing I have done changes the sizes of the dropdowns in the toolbars. You can barely see them in the screenshot above, and they are almost illegible when clicked on.
#74225 by David A. Giesselman
Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:16 pm
On that same Toolbars tab of the Preferences dialog, try setting the Drop-down Width. Start with 250, hit Apply and adjust up or down to your liking. There's no need to restart DataCAD between adjustments. Just above that, there is a place to change the Font and its size that is used in toolbars.

Drop-down Width.JPG
Drop-down Width.JPG (71.02 KiB) Viewed 3969 times

Dave