Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#74943 by pjdixit
Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:44 pm
Hi,

I am a former DataCAD employee. Some of you might recall me as a lead developer of Sun Shader.

I would also like to inform you that I am developing an utility application for engineering unit conversion called as Enverter (http://www.enverter.com) which is free to use in a web-browser. However, I am also developing Enverter CAD add-ins for applications like SolidWorks, Autodesk Fusion 360 and would love to integrate it with DataCAD -- Of course, provided DataCAD users find it useful. CAD add-ins offer some advanced functionality through tighter integrations which cannot not be made available in the free web version.

In addition, some other interesting solutions such as easy integration of 3D visualization in websites, making architectural CAD models 3D printable are in the pipe-line.

However, as a founder of Dixit Systems, there’s nothing that keeps me up at night more than thinking about how we can make a better products for you that provides a real value and makes your life easier.

One of the most important lessons I’ve learned over the years is that what I think is best for the product doesn’t really matter. What matters most is the challenges our users - that’s you - are facing, and how we can better solve them.

That is why I would like to know how can I make potential Enverter for DataCAD macro more useful to you. I would also like to hear if there is any other utility that you would like me to develop that will aid your overall DataCAD design workflow.

Looking forward to your valuable insight.

Prasad Dixit
Founder and CEO
Dixit Systems LLC
http://www.dixitsystems.com