Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#75313 by ORWoody
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:31 pm
If you might ever have need of a macro that allows you to draw arrows with a head at each end, contact me at orwoody@gmail.com and I'll send EZ_Arrows to you. There are several styles, including a couple that are useful for promotional site drawings. Those are just wider outline arrows. They can easily be converted to plines and filled as desired.
The macro was distributed as a Christmas gift to DataCAD users through the DBUG forum. For some reason, quite a few people have not been able to open the file after downloading it. Rather than bothering Evan, if you want the macro, I can send the file directly to you.
Have a happy holiday season.
Woody
#75318 by MtnArch
Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:11 pm
Thanks for another great addition to your EZ suite of goodies! I downloaded it from Evan's email and it loads fine for me.

Merry Christmas Woody!
#75358 by ORWoody
Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:41 am
Thanks much, Neil. If a few people use it only a few times, that will have made the exercise worthwhile for me. Every time that I try to create one of these things, Dave G. rescues me at some critical point. This time, I didn't know how one created a circle. In other macros, I've use arcs and lines and such, but never a circle. Dave sent a little sampler and I was off and running. Without the support found among other DataCAD users and the folks at DataCAD, my entire architectural career would have been "lessened" substantially.
My thanks to all of you.
Woody