Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#75424 by David Porter
Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:03 am
Wondering if there is a simple way to address a MSP scale layout problem. I had all sheets correctly laid out. I then edited the scales in the file and picked a file I had that had 1"=30' as one of the scales so that I could fit the site plan onto a sheet. Doing that completely altered every drawing in every MSP file. Where all drawings had been laid at 1/4" scale, they were now showing up at 3/8" scale. It required that I revise every layout to get them back down to 1/4".

One, is there an easier fix to this than a re-layout? And, did this happen because adding in the extra scale to the list of scales, pushed everything below the 30th scale added and there is no fix for that then causing the MSP problem?
#75425 by Roger D
Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:38 am
Yes adding the scale probably shifted all the scale off. I'd go to setttings/edit def/scales and change a scale so the 1/4" scale is back to the same F-key location.