Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 21 and DataCAD LT 21.
#79282 by Lars
Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:07 pm
How can i move my hatch to the back? No matter what I do it always prints in front of the linework. This is extremely frustrating and should be a few simple mouse clicks. Move to back does not work. Reordering the layers does not work. Please help.
#79285 by joshhuggins
Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:13 pm
Need to know a few things about your drawing's setup as there are multiple ways to work with print output ordering.

1. In the Printer Menu, do you have F9 Pen Sort turned ON or OFF? If it's OFF, is S6 then turned on?
2. Can you post a screenshot of your Pen Table settings dialog?
pentable.jpg
pentable.jpg (186.17 KiB) Viewed 3390 times

3. Is the hatch on the same layer as the linework entities or a different layer? Which layer comes first in the Layer list/Layer manager?
4. What color is the hatch and what color are the linework entities?

Getting this worked out should be pretty simple, it's just there are several different ways to use Datacad's print output and people have different preferred methods so we need to know what your setup is first and then we can give you some options to get you where you want to be.
#79671 by Lars
Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:48 pm
yes everything is set to print. Its a matter of draw order. hatches are always drawn on top of the linework. this is a CONSTANT problem for me in every single new drawing. Hatches should never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, be placed over linework.