Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 21 and DataCAD LT 21.
#77382 by dennisnorton
Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:33 am
For some reason the object viewer no longer works. I press the Icon and nothing happens, except most of the time a message that the file has been saved. Is there a toggle somewhere that I accidentally pressed?
#77384 by dennisnorton
Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:44 am
Thanks... I deleted the file, but still nothing. Display model in sun shader works but not in Object Viewer... Is there a way to save an O2C without being able to use Object Viewer?
#77386 by Mark F. Madura
Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:49 am
dennisnorton wrote:Thanks... I deleted the file, but still nothing. Display model in sun shader works but not in Object Viewer... Is there a way to save an O2C without being able to use Object Viewer?
File, Export, o2c.
#77387 by Mark F. Madura
Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:52 am
dennisnorton wrote:The other day I downloader a o2c viewer from the internet. Could that be the problem?
Perhaps. You can try a repair install. Add or remove programs, DataCAD 21, Modify.
#77389 by dennisnorton
Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:28 pm
I tried going to Uninstall but got a message saying that I did not have sufficient access to uninstall Datacad21... I am the administrator, so I have no idea what to do now.