Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 21 and DataCAD LT 21.
#78098 by DBrennfoerder
Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:23 pm
V 21.02.09.00 (PE), seems like I keep having line types not show up correctly in my xref's. My master has a layer with property line type showing the property limits and another sewer layer with dashed lines. I had just placed a "sewer line" type to my master, then when updating my Site Sheet, the dashed lines show up as a very large spacing "sewer line" but with the "S" missing. My propery line time from another layer in the master shows up as a solid line. I've seen this before; seems like many line types reference in as solid lines, but I have designated nothing special for xref or layer. I can specify xref or layer as "original" linetype and still does not import correctly.
#78099 by joshhuggins
Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:01 pm
Hi Dwight,

Try Ctrl+Right Clicking on your xref, and select XRef properties. Check that your Line Spacing matches your Enlargement factors or that it is set to a value that makes sense for your current use.
#78101 by joshhuggins
Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:47 pm
Glad that worked for you Dwight!

Does Ctrl+Right clicking work on any entities for you? The Ctrl+Right Click context menus offer a ton of features for all entities, just don't want you missing out. If they are not working it would be worth finding out why they are not.