Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 21 and DataCAD LT 21.
#78513 by ORWoody
Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:45 am
I've noticed that XRefs and SelfRefs seem to not have sticky properties sometimes. I use GoToViews for print layouts and backgrounds. Sometimes when I have a setting for an original color layout, if there is another layout with the same GoToView with a specialty color choice, the original color XRef will go to the specialty color. At first, I thought that I was just doing something that might have caused that, but today when trying to batch print, it did it multiple times without any real input on my part.
#78516 by joshhuggins
Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:04 pm
Do you have GTV Link turned on in the Reference Manager for the Xref(s) in question? If so, you have to set how you want the highlights for that specific GTV and then update the GTV. With GTV Link turned off, it should just use what is currently set in the Ref Manager for all GTV's.
#78517 by Mark Bell
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:43 pm
I think this may be linked to the anomaly around the GTV's, MSP's and xrefs/self-xrefs where previous setting sometimes get restored when switching between views? A couple of recent posts below.

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=17222#p78261
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=17252&start=15#p78490