Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 21 and DataCAD LT 21.
#78846 by dmartens
Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:24 pm
Just loaded Ver 21.03.08.00 PE. When ever I try a command that has a pull-down to select the location the pull-down disappears after a second or two and I don't have time to make a selection. Anyone else seen this problem. Makes it virtually impossible to work. Thanks in advance.

Dan
#78847 by joshhuggins
Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:55 pm
Sounds like maybe a keyboard key or something else is interrupting your input. I can duplicate the issue by holding ALT down and trying to select a dropdown menu. Couple of things I would try or check.

- Restart Datacad
- Does it happen in other programs?
- Disconnect the keyboard or shut the system down, and push all the keys down several times to try to unstick and key internals that may be stuck. Same with mouse buttons.
- Anything on or stuck in the keyboard/mouse?
- Try another keyboard
- Any new device added to the system since the issue has started?
#78848 by dmartens
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:19 pm
New computer, mouse and keyboard. Have tried restarting but will try all your suggestions. Thanks Josh.
#78849 by dmartens
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:00 pm
Well one of them worked. Tried everything you said Josh, rebooted and all seems fine now. Thanks again.

Dan