Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 21 and DataCAD LT 21.
#79490 by lwoodrum
Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:36 pm
I all of a sudden cannot change the name or color of layers. I get a message "Filtering is off" or I get no response whatsoever. Worked fine until yesterday and today when I do what I used to do it doesn't work. Maybe I ha :( ve toggled something on or off inadvertantly? Has anyone else had this problem?
#80215 by Joseph Baron
Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:41 am
lwoodrum wrote:I all of a sudden cannot change the name or color of layers...

I'm wondering did you figure this out?
So far I'm not able to find anything that would prevent changing the layer name or color.
#80357 by Tony Goode
Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:18 am
I am also finding very difficult to change names of layers, The layer manager keeps freezing and it will not allow me to select names to change them, i have to click multiple times to select a layer, there is no pattern to this and it started after the last update. 22.0112.02 (PE)
#80359 by joshhuggins
Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:06 am
Tony Goode wrote:I am also finding very difficult to change names of layers, The layer manager keeps freezing and it will not allow me to select names to change them, i have to click multiple times to select a layer, there is no pattern to this and it started after the last update. 22.0112.02 (PE)
If you resize the dialog it should "unfreeze" it, but yeah it happens a whole lot.