Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 21 and DataCAD LT 21.
#82165 by Gary24752
Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:44 am
I just got an Epson WF-7820 printer that does both 8 1/2 x 11 and 11 x 17 sheets. Is there any way to tie the program to the printer so that it automatically chooses the correct tray to use or have the printer settings come up so that I do not have to go thru Windows to make the tray changes. The printer box for automatically detect the correct tray for the size paper but it doesn't seem to matter. It still picks the smaller paper tray.
#82166 by MtnArch
Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:46 am
I have a WF-7720 and as long as I have already set the sheet up for the drawing it will print to the 11x17 cartridge correctly. You may need to set up your default drawing for the new printer and sheet.
#82317 by Ted B.
Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:03 am
I just set-up several printer preferences; ltr plotting, 11x17 plotting, and fast printing. The first two are b/w landscape and the last for portrait letter-size.

Normally I first print to file using .PDF for record, then print that .PDF to paper for distribution.