Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 22 and DataCAD LT 22.
#79360 by Tim Mohr
Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:57 pm
Am finding the helplines continue to be unstable and frequently cause fairly catastrophic crashes. I have autosave set at 20 min intervals but just succeeded in losing well over an hour and half worth of work. I realize forced saves are the only way out of this but when I am deep into a detail that is the last thing on my mind - very frustrating. I stopped deleting helplines directly a long time ago as that definitely was a sure fire way to crash but now I am finding that even when I use the delete helpline switch they reappear as ghosts when I go to pick a line that is drawn over the ghost location...try deleting that line and it takes the whole drawing down as with helplines of yore. I really like the helplines - was always one of the standout features of ACAD that came lately to DCAD...the stability is a problem though
#79361 by Roger D
Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:29 pm
Usually doing an update will help. I use this command alias to delete the helplines, update and file save.
I added the last two commands today and used a few times. seems to work.

[d]
comment=delete Helplines update screen file save
alias=^:^S4^F1^F5^3026#^3022#^