KITCHENDYNAMICS wrote:Hi all,
I am trying to find a training course or someone fluent in datacad to come and train our team a bit further in north island New Zealand. Any help or source material would also be greatly appreciated if you can point me in the right direction.
we are currently using datacad 22
thank you team!
I used to be in touch with a couple of NZ architects using DataCAD but this was quite a while back. Ashton Mitchell in Auckland comes o mind but you'd have to touch base with them to see if they're interested. Some other options are noted below-
1. There are a number of older tutorial books printed - type DataCAD Books in your search engine.
2. DataCAD India through Alternate Angle produced about 21 videos from 2019 aimed at beginners - https://www.facebook.com/Datacad-India- ... 257979708/
3. You can also search DataCAD videos or DataCAD tutorials in your search engine and switch to videos, and there's more produced on older versions of DataCAD but still relevant,
4. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd1_DH ... PAgniNKIjQ
some older videos on tips and tricks,
there are some other videos on the Forum, though some have been removed so just browse through,
5. Go through the What's New PDF which is located with the Manual in the Help folder and go through each of the versions as they include summary explanations on new features and what they can do,
it notes no training sessions scheduled, though they could be in future even with Zoom or similar? Contact DataCAD direct.
7. I did about 9 years part time lecturing on DataCAD at one of the universities over here and should have some materials somewhere so if the above doesn't help drop me an email and I'll see what I can find.