Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 22 and DataCAD LT 22.
#79459 by davedubi
Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:05 pm
Bob,

I find that a few new bugs need to be ironed out by the DCAD, most are not fatal. The symbol browser completely crashes my system every time. Wish there is a workaround but I haven't found one yet.

Dave Dubinsky, RA
#79746 by Bob Urbanek
Fri May 14, 2021 11:12 am
Still continually crashing at random times. For instance, just making a different layer active will give a diagnostic error.
Bob
#79747 by MtnArch
Fri May 14, 2021 12:45 pm
Have you updated to the latest V22?
#79749 by Bob Urbanek
Fri May 14, 2021 4:58 pm
Thanks Alan, I thought that I already did it, but when I checked, I found that I hadn't. So, I did do it, and verified that it worked. I hope that fixed the problem.
Bob
#79951 by joshhuggins
Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:03 pm
Kent A. Wittwer wrote:It is crashing all the time on stupid stuff... so no it's not just you. Latest update installed same stupid crashes.
I find 95% of the time, it's usually something within the drawing or symbol itself that causes the crash vs, something wrong with the program. Can you give a better description of a repeatable action that causes a crash? Have you tried a Repair or Purge on the files?