Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 22 and DataCAD LT 22.
#79495 by rgleason
Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:24 pm
The normal way of priinting in this new version does not print PDF's with pen thickness shown and all in black.
I have tried a number of things.
Has anyone had experience with this??
How to fix it? Is it the driver, a corrupted dwg file, Some problem with the pdf driver?
#79498 by joshhuggins
Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:02 pm
I have not experienced this with v22. Can you post a screenshot of your drawing area and a screenshot of your pen table? Are you creating the PDF using the built-in PDF creator or are you printing to a PDF print driver?
#79605 by Mark Bell
Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:31 pm
rgleason wrote:The normal way of priinting in this new version does not print PDF's with pen thickness shown and all in black.
I have tried a number of things.
Has anyone had experience with this??
How to fix it? Is it the driver, a corrupted dwg file, Some problem with the pdf driver?

I noticed this yesterday after installing the latest beta and found the problem to be in the Print / Scale to Pen where approx. 50% of the printing scales were mapped to a pen reduction scale. Picking Clear All fixed this allowing the normal pen weights to be printed.