Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 22 and DataCAD LT 22.
#80816 by ORWoody
Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:56 pm
I just bumped into something that I remember seeing in the long lost past and can't recall the solution.
When I have Tangents active, instead of having a draw grid of 4, I have a grid of 3. I didn't even know one could get that.
I recently purchased a new laptop and it has a key pattern that is not close to the normal layout for a keyboard, I sure wish that I hadn't purchased on-line because I'd have checked it out at a brick and mortar store. The laptop itself is fine, but the eliminated keys, or key layout, or "work slightly differently" keys cause more flow interruptions than I'd have ever expected. I suspect that my problem was self created when I touched some strange location and now have no idea of what I did.
An idea just popped up that might be totally out in left field, but... a couple of hours ago, I imported a dwg file from Kawneer. That file might have reset my Tangents divisions... and it did.
Resetting to 4 or 8 resolved my problem.
Problems for me are never with DataCAD. They are always ACAD related or just me plain old messing up.
I loves me some DataCAD.