Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 22 and DataCAD LT 22.
#81657 by Mark Bell
Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:15 pm
To the person who sent me a PM, my Forum mailbox is full so it won't come through. The best way to contact me is to click on my website link below then Contact (upper right) and email me from there.
Thanks
#81658 by MtnArch
Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:28 pm
Mark - you know that you can always empty your forum PM box, right?

;-)
#81669 by Mark Bell
Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:50 pm
MtnArch wrote:Mark - you know that you can always empty your forum PM box, right?

;-)

Hi Alan,

There's a lot of past correspondence and tips from Dave G. I need to set aside some time to sort out what to delete, but thanks for the reminder.
#81671 by Mark Bell
Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:00 pm
Okay, cleared up some old messages and received the new PM - and to the person who wrote - glad the tip helped :-)
#81673 by MtnArch
Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:12 am
Mark - I wholeheartedly agree that those exchanges with our beloved Dave are near and dear.
#81682 by ORWoody
Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:28 pm
Whenever I happen upon some isolated correspondence from either Dave G. or Evan S., I get a sort of melancholic, but happy feeling inside. It appears that they graced the lives of more folks than they could have ever dreamed. We were blessed.