Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 22 and DataCAD LT 22.
#81781 by Tim Mohr
Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:44 pm
Is anyone aware of macro/manager for the views? I want to insert a view into an existing list without having to re-write names of all the views that follow - is there an insert switch that I am unaware of ?
#81782 by Roger D
Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:18 pm
Add the View, then use S8 to move the view to were you want it in the list.
#81821 by Tim Mohr
Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:51 pm
Realizing I misspoke - issue isn't' views per se but sheets..ie I want to be able to move /insert a sheet (with it's name intact) without overwriting an existing sheet...must have been multi-tasking when I sent that query out...
#81822 by Roger D
Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:19 am
Two options for that, which has been requested many times in the past.

Old hard way.
Print Menu, Sheet, Move.
You will have to move the last MSP to the next undefined sheet, rename that sheet. Continue on up the list until you open up the new sheet you wish to define.

Now if you just are concerned with the order in which it prints. You can use the newer Batch Plot dialog box and drag the sheets into the new order that you want, so the lasted newest sheet could be printed in order you want.