Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 22 and DataCAD LT 22.
#82249 by apolaski
Sat May 20, 2023 9:46 am
:? Unable to open file-receive "Access violation 004B03AD....
I have an older recovery file that could help with end note added (RECOVERED-01), but don't know if I can use or not..tried moving and renaming but the process doesn't keep the rename..
I can always redo but figured I'd ask the forum before doing so..
Running Dcad22. The time File use bridged between Dcad 17 and then Dcad 22..

Throwing out the hail mary. Thx to all who may read..
#82250 by Mark Bell
Mon May 22, 2023 3:56 am
I'm not so sure on how to open the Recovery File as I've not tried it before. Have you also looked in the c:\datacad 22\session backups or temporary files to see if the project file has a trail left there? If you're on a subscription plan perhaps send it into DataCAD Tech Support to see if they can open it?
#82255 by Clay Rogers
Tue May 23, 2023 11:37 am
If you send the drawing file to DataCAD Tech Support, I'll see if I can do anything with it. Send an e-mail to help@datacad.com and attach the drawing file. Please identify yourself in the e-mail and describe the problem you're having. Also include any background information about what lead up to your current situation. Please include whatever versions of the drawing file you have (.AEC / .DBK / .ARF / .ARB), so I have more to work with. If the file attachment is larger than 20MB then you'll need to upload the file(s) to Dropbox or something similar so I can download it.