Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 22 and DataCAD LT 22.
#82882 by Bob Urbanek
Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:56 pm
Here we go again. Crash, crash, crash, for no apparent reason. Also, my rendering toolbar has disappeared. Maybe another one or two. Tried resetting to defaults, but that didn't help. Should I reload the program? Getting pretty well fed up.Thanks, Bob
#82883 by Clay Rogers
Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:28 pm
You posted several issues you've experienced with DataCAD 22 recently.
Please give me a call at 860-217-0490, so I can help you get to the bottom of this.
You can also contact me by e-mail at: help@datacad.com

Clay Rogers
DataCAD Tech Support
860-217-0490
#82900 by Mark Bell
Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:12 am
If it helps tracking down possible causes, I've had a lot of file and program crashes too and sent a file in for review at the start of last month but haven't had any feedback yet what may be causing the types of crashes listed. There may be some correlation with Bob's issues?
#82909 by Joe Krawiec
Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:30 pm
I guess I'm not the only one. I'll be merrily working away and then use a command that I have used dozens of times before, and the Dcad file crashes. Dcad is still running, and I can only close it by using the task manager. I re-open Dcad, and then run repair on the file. Only occasionally does it show something corrupted - and then we are back to work as usual. I'd guess this happens once every other day or so - and with a number of different files.

Frequent forced saves are your friend.

Joe Krawiec
Toms River, NJ