Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 23 and DataCAD LT 23.
#82736 by Tim Mohr
Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:05 pm
For some reason the color selection box(s) in the reference manager are enormous when I go to select a highlight color - hard to scroll select, no color names, etc. Not sure what changed in preferences/ini but assume there is a setting lurking that somehow changed/corrupted...tried to upload a screen shot but attachment apparently not allowed.

any suggestions?

Tim
#82737 by Tim Mohr
Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:36 am
FYI...when I reboot and then reopen datacad the xref manager color boxes are the standard size w/names - each time I re-open the xref manager after that they increase in size until fundementally un-usable...
#82738 by Roger D
Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:20 am
I've noticed that for a while. It will go through different sizes each time you open the xref manager.
I just click on it again, knowing the top selection is original, then arrow down through the basic 16 colors to make my selection.
#82774 by Tim Mohr
Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:06 pm
Hi Roger -

Yes that's what I do until the "box" gets really huge and then I close the file and restart :). And to answer Mark's question I am running to large screens at 1920x1080 in conjunction with a laptop/workstation with a screen resolution of 3840x2160. Primary screen is set to one of the large screens. I have used this format for ages so I don't think it is a scaling issue. And while we're on the subject of display oddities for some reason I am now getting a partial box perimeter showing on text knockouts even though I have the boundary turned off - doesn't look very nice....

Best,

Tim