Post off topic threads here.
#52116 by Neil Blanchard
Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:38 am
Hello,

Recently, when I log on to this forum, instead of getting my user name automatically in the logon field, I now hae to start typing my name and I get three possibilitites: my company name, my email, and my user name.

How can I clear this up? I tried deleting cookies but that did nothing.
#52118 by Mark F. Madura
Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:05 am
In many cases, auto-fill selections can be deleted by pressing the [Delete] key while the entry is highlighted in the drop-down list.
#52146 by Rick Oswalt
Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:39 am
I've been using LastPass for password management and form filling. It is an extension for Opera, Firefox, IE and I believe Safari and Chrome. Very secure and free @ lastpass.com . There is a premium service that makes LastPass available on smart phones.
#53910 by joshhuggins
Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:02 am
I just got my license for v.14 all setup this morning and thought I would take a look at the super sweet new smart wall fills and hatch (did I mention how frackin sweet this is?) anyway, I thought I would see how things are cleaning up by comparing a few of my latest examples of cleanup issues when I got this red message regarding images I had previously attached to the forum. Any ideas? Maybe related to adding more extensions to the forum or my recent password issue?
cap.jpg
cap.jpg (214.41 KiB) Viewed 6340 times
Edit: I can confirm I can see the images which I attached in this message in the same manner using the upload attachment feature. Also I can't see Miguel's image either in the same topic.

I get a similar message when I try to download my two images from my user control panel, but only on these two files.
dl-att.jpg
dl-att.jpg (75.36 KiB) Viewed 6336 times
The rest of my attachments download just fine. Not a huge deal personally, but just a heads up incase something needs to be fixed to avoid forum issues going forward. Thanks.