Post off topic threads here.
#53412 by nevyok
Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:01 pm
To my DataCAD brothers and sisters ! ..... I am a semi retired Architectural Draughtsman living in Albury town in the state of New South Wales Australia ! I am a DataCAD lover and have been for over 30 years ! I admit to being a bit of a lurker when it comes to full participation in our Forums etc ! ..... HOWEVER ! ..... I feel the urge to say ! ..... How extremely impressed I am with the genuine backup care, support and assistance that the DataCAD World Wide Community exhibits ! ..... It is my belief that occasionally it is a good and wholesome thing to state the obvious ! ..... And it is my belief that this common sense and healthy approach of communal support must come from the top of the organisation ! ...... And to those folks I give my sincere thanks and compliments ! ..... My very best regards ! ..... Nev Griffiths ! ..... nevyok@gmail.com ..... Thursday June 9, 2011 !