Post off topic threads here.
#60251 by dmartens
Thu May 16, 2013 12:18 pm
I really don't like Wndows but have to live with it. Windows XP had picture/fax viewer that allowed me to do just about anything I wanted or needed to do to a picture. Now it is a struggle. My question is what does everyone use to edit pictures now? Don't have photoshop unfortunately but looks like now I might have to get it. Thanks.

Dan
#60252 by joshhuggins
Thu May 16, 2013 1:08 pm
Check out Paint.net or Gimp. A lot people like Infraview, but I couldn't stand it. All three are free and have a large user base. I like both Paint.net and Gimp, but use a older software called Photoimpact that has since been bought out by Corel and killed off. Some of Photoimpact's features have been rolled in to their Paint Shop Pro.
#60253 by dmartens
Thu May 16, 2013 1:45 pm
Thanks Josh. That looks like it will do the trick. Can't understand why windows would take away the ability to edit pictures. That is considered anm upgrade?!
Dan