Post off topic threads here.
#61701 by Ted B
Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:16 pm
Somehow, after my laptop CAD pc died and I replaced it with my new desktop PC I've "lost" a font...and it's driving me insane that I can't find it on-line.

It was either a free-font, or perhaps one of that group of fonts that Josh Higgins or Neil Blanchard made available here several years ago. The font's called "Jotter", and isn't the jotter or jotterscript that Google and Bing searches find now. It's a loose, handwritten-style font with a decided-swashslant that I used for my typed-signature on documents for a while...and I so-far haven't found a document of-mine with it embedded either.

Does it ring a bell with anyone?

Grrr.... I'd go poking through my old backups, but now my elderly tower PC that I kept as the office network/modem server has mysteriously died...hopefully just a dead powersupply. ( It's only about 15-year old Gateway with an Athlon 600MHz chip and 20gB hard-drive that Windows XP just about filled.) TWO dead PC's in 6-months!?!
#61707 by joshhuggins
Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:48 pm
Is it this one?
Jot.PNG
Jot.PNG (55.26 KiB) Viewed 6534 times