Post off topic threads here.
#61778 by nevyok
Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:08 am
Is anyone aware of any compatability problems ? thanx Nev.
#61780 by Paul Nida
Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:10 am
We have been using DCAD on Win8 on 20 machines since the first of the year with few problems. I have no problems with Win8 and for the most part I like it. I have had some problems with the scanner portion of an HP all in one printer/scanner and also the settings menu for some security cameras but I don't know that it has anything to do with Win8. When I have time I am going to try to hook up a WinXP machine to see if that solves the problems then that will tell me if it is a Win8 problem or if the scanner is broken. It might also tell me if I need new software for the security cameras.
#61781 by nevyok
Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:28 pm
Thanx guyz, the actual problem I am having is am unable to install DataCAD 12, I am getting a message telling me that I am unsuccsessful for installation ! Cheerz Nev, also I need to change my address and have forgotten how to do it ? :D