Post off topic threads here.
#62835 by David A. Giesselman
Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:36 am
I just wanted to say Thank You! to all of our users. It is your continued support that allows me to keep at what I love doing. What a truly great privilege it is that you permit me to write software for you, the greatest group of users in the world. I feel amazingly blessed.

Holiday blessings and prosperity to all of you!

Best regards,
Dave
#62836 by jimgoodman
Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:04 am
Merry Christmas to you Dave and thanks for your tireless efforts toward making DataCAD the great program it is today.

All the best to rest of the DataCAD community as well.
#62839 by MtnArch
Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:29 pm
I second that emotion!
#62842 by Mark Bell
Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:12 pm
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all at DataCAD for your continue work in creating a fantastic software and your ongoing support for its users. .... okay to put your feet up for a few weeks and enjoy.... :wink:
#62843 by wvar
Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:37 pm
Mark Bell wrote:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all at DataCAD for your continue work in creating a fantastic software and your ongoing support for its users. .... okay to put your feet up for a few weeks and enjoy.... :wink:

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year. Now back to work. No slacking off you hear :lol: :lol:
#62844 by Roger D
Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:56 pm
Also a Merry Christmas to all, the very talented programmers that keep Datacad improving and the many users that support Datacad with your support of the product which will keep it alive in the future, and also the very knowledgeable forum members for both the questions and answers.
Now, that I have most of the ice off the drive, hole fixed in the roof from the ice dropped branch ( 1 of 4 thuds on the roof*), and the power back on after 77.25 hours maybe I can finally sit back, review my messages and enjoy an evening.

Twas the tri-night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there.

The animals were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of sugar-treats danced in their heads.
And puppy in his ‘kerchief, and I in my cap,
Had long settled our brains for a long winter’s nap.

When out on the roof there arose such a thud,
I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the patio door I flew like a flash,
Tore open the Door and ran out the sash.

The moon on the breast of the new-fallen ice
Gave the lustre of mid-day to objects above.
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a large branch, and many tiny branchs did finally find pierced the roof.

I could continue to plagiarize.