Post off topic threads here.
#63260 by MtnArch
Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:25 pm
For those who are doing work in California:

Going through my first project of needing to provide the documentation for CALGreen and not really getting exactly what type of documentation I'm needing to include within the drawings. Does anyone have some suggestions or checklists they'd allow me to borrow? Some of it seems like a no-brainer, but how to DOCUMENT and VERIFY it within the plans is giving me headaches! :?

Thanks!
#63271 by jimgoodman
Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:55 am
I have not had to tackle the new version yet, but a LEED or Title 24 consultant is probably the best bet - at least for the first project. I can recommend one in San Luis Obispo if you are interested.
#63273 by MtnArch
Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:20 am
Thanks for the info Jim. From what I can tell even the PLAN CHECKERS don't have a clue about what's required!

I watched an AEC Knowledge presentation on it yesterday and I feel better about what needs to be provided, and how I can get through PC on this first project, but the commissioning plan seems to be the most amount of work (other than needing to hire a commissioning agent).