Post off topic threads here.
#63684 by David A. Giesselman
Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:16 pm
Thanks to everyone that has made this possible, I know that I've enjoyed the ride!

Regards,
Dave
#63685 by jimgoodman
Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:33 pm
We on the Left Coast will raise a glass to you and the DataCAD team at this evening's birthday party. There may even be someone young enough or tech savvy enough to know how to Instagram you a picture.

I do have print and photo journalists lined up to document this evening's festivities one way or the other.

Just had lunch with George Robertson and DataCAD Customer Number 1 (Bruce Chitea) will be here in my office in about 30 minutes.
#63686 by MtnArch
Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:49 pm
Wish I could have joined everyone there tonight Jim - have a great time! Maybe next time ...
#63687 by David A. Giesselman
Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:53 pm
MtnArch wrote:Wish I could have joined everyone there tonight Jim - have a great time! Maybe next time ...

Alan:

I trust that means that you're on your way here for the little celebration my wife has arranged? ;)

Dave
#63689 by jimgoodman
Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:33 am
Well, DataCAD's 30th was celebrated in fine fashion last evening including a surprise visit from Mark & Jennifer Madura who just happened to be in San Diego on vacation and traveled north to join us.
James Horecka took several group photos and Carol Buehrens will be writing up the official minutes of the meeting, so stay tuned.
We have already scheduled the next celebration for DataCAD's 60th :roll:
#63691 by MtnArch
Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:36 am
Ahh, Mr. G. ... if it were only so! Maybe for the 60th .... :wink: