Post off topic threads here.
#66088 by Robert Scott
Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:35 pm
Off topic:

I'm looking for a set of residential plan view colored furniture images in PSD format to enhance my colored floor plans used by builders for marketing. I've had my wife searching this morning on the net and their is a lot of junk available with suspicious downloads. Many are over embellished which distracts from the plan.

At the point of creating my own in CAD and coloring and texturing in PS but though I would check here first...

Robert
#66089 by joshhuggins
Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:40 pm
Robert Scott wrote:At the point of creating my own in CAD and coloring and texturing in PS but though I would check here first...
In the end I always find I am happiest when I create my stuff rather than trying to modify someone else's work and it's usually less headache. Unless you find someone who just has something spot on. Then I bookmark the heck out of their site :)
#66090 by jimgoodman
Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:42 pm
Bob: You could take some of the excellent furniture symbols that come with DataCAD and add SPB fills.
#66092 by Robert Scott
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:11 pm
For now we have decided to do just as Jim suggested and stick with our DataCAD symbols. Rather than using SBF fills we open print to PDF and compose the plan in PS.

Thanks,

Bob
#66112 by Robert Scott
Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:11 pm
For those interested here is what I ended up doing...nothing fancy but it tells the story.
With a little more time I could do something more elaborate I'm sure:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/scottresi ... 396077605/