Post off topic threads here.
#67890 by Mark Bell
Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:01 am
We're a bit ahead of you over this side of the globe but before we head off we'd just like to say thanks to all at DataCAD for their help and support and for creating a great product - enjoy the Christmas break and Happy New Year when it arrives..... 8)
#67941 by joeferguson
Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:31 pm
Mark, I was going to write an original post but this is so close to my own feeling that I will piggyback on yours.

Now that I have passed my 10th anniversary of using DataCAD, I find that I am still using the forum to discover new and timesaving uses for the program. I live in an area where there are only three DC users that I know of within 100 miles or more, so pretty much all of my training in DC has come from trial and error, or from the DataCAD forum.

So to all contributors to the forum, best wishes for a healthy and prosperous New Year and many thanks for continually improving my DataCAD experience.

And a special tip o' the hat to Josh and Neil. Don't know where you guys find the time to help the rest of us but it sure is appreciated.

joe