Post off topic threads here.
#70168 by Nick Pyner
Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:06 am
Jeez Neal. What the hell was that all about? A plaintive call across the abyss of despair?
You should know by now that voting has little to do with making the country more perfect, it is quite likely to achieve the exact opposite - as appears right now to be the case, but whither Wisconsin? What you need to address first is the states of mind........ then the system..
#70171 by joshhuggins
Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:30 pm
Breath Nick, I think Neil was referring to the US Preamble of the Constitution.

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union,...."
#70208 by Nick Pyner
Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:05 pm
joshhuggins wrote: US Preamble of the Constitution.

Ohhh, that again..........
You might be right, but I would suggest that the sooner the US gets rid of its constitution the better it will be for all of us. Not that I would trust him, but I dare suggest that if there ever was a man who might have the balls to do that, it might be Mr Trump.......!
#70241 by Robert Scott
Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:54 pm
Nick Pyner wrote:
joshhuggins wrote: US Preamble of the Constitution.

Ohhh, that again..........
You might be right, but I would suggest that the sooner the US gets rid of its constitution the better it will be for all of us. Not that I would trust him, but I dare suggest that if there ever was a man who might have the balls to do that, it might be Mr Trump.......!

This coming from a country that still has a queen. SMH
#70242 by Nick Pyner
Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:56 am
With what you've got over there these days, and the way you got him, I would have thought having a queen would sound like a pretty good idea............
#70243 by MtnArch
Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:52 am
Nah ... tried that and Hillary lost!

:wink:

(sorry ... couldn't resist!)
#70245 by MtnArch
Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:06 pm
With no clothes on!
#70248 by Nick Pyner
Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:40 pm
MtnArch wrote:Nah ... tried that and Hillary lost!
:wink:
(sorry ... couldn't resist!)

I have never used one of these before - ever...

:lol:
#70249 by Robert Scott
Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:10 pm
I should have know all my left coast friends would chime in support of Nick :)
I think I'll change my signature to: "Don't blame me I threw my vote away on a third party candidate" ;)

Bob