Post off topic threads here.
#72577 by Roger D
Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:17 pm
Just learned a fellow user/architect has passed.

Richard.jpg
Richard.jpg (110.2 KiB) Viewed 4993 times
Richard Reinholt, AIA - Age 81, passed away October 20, 2017

Richard (Dick) was born October 25, 1935 in Des Moines, Iowa to the late Snorri and Pauline Reinholt. Richard was married June 20, 1959 to Doris (Roberts). Dick graduated from Franklin D. Roosevelt High School in Dearborn Heights, Michigan before serving in the U.S. Air Force. He received his bachelor degree in architecture from the University of Nebraska and his Masters degree from the University of Michigan. In addition he worked as a Teaching Fellow at the University of Michigan. He was a past president of the AIA Huron Valley Chapter, and he taught for 30 years at Schoolcraft College. Dick worked for many years with local architectural firms and also had his own firm in Ann Arbor where he served his residential clients for over 30 years.
Click here for full obituary. http://tinyurl.com/y8kmra4k
#72590 by Robert Scott
Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:56 pm
Sad to hear of Dick's passing.

Dick was a very important part of my early days using DataCAD. It was Dick that directed me to the forum back when I started using v7 and always made himself available to answer "newbie" questions. He was a teacher first and foremost and I'm glad to have met him.

RIP Dick....you made the world a better place!

Robert Scott