Post off topic threads here.
#77527 by David Porter
Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:14 pm
Evan was probably smiling down on his memorial service on Saturday because of the flawless live streaming of the event. I watched it with a humbling grin on Saturday knowing that if Evan got the DBUG meetings to be live streamed so that those of us not in the Boston area could be a part of those meetings, it was only appropriate that his memorial service would receive the same attention. It was a just and apropos send off to a humble, unique person.
#77528 by Neil Blanchard
Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:49 pm
I am glad that happened, David - I didn't know about the streaming. That must have been the doing of someone at Old South Church.

I have a question - I wonder if the video will be archived, and if it will be available after the fact? Mike Smith got an email from Nick Pyner, who also watched.
#77531 by David Porter
Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:44 pm
Neil,

Here's the link that Evan's wife had posted to CaringBridge a few days before the memorial service. Maybe this will give you info for who was doing the live streaming to see if they archived the event.

https://livestream.com/OldSouth/EvanShuMemorialService