Post off topic threads here.
#79543 by rgleason
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:43 am
Ann was invited on a People to People visit to China for Architects in Oct 1990, so I tagged along. Since we were meeting Chinese Architects I took along a handout on CAD. Of course DataCAD is listed as our preferred software, with its advantages, but the astounding part is the description of equipment at the bottom. Ann found this in some travel information today.

See the pdf attachment "1990 CAD Handout-People-to-People-China.pdf" below.

Posted in memory of Evan Shu and David Giesselman who would have enjoyed this old handout from 30 years ago.
Attachments
(325.13 KiB) Downloaded 347 times
#79545 by Mark Bell
Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:47 pm
rgleason wrote:Ann was invited on a People to People visit to China for Architects in Oct 1990, so I tagged along. Since we were meeting Chinese Architects I took along a handout on CAD. Of course DataCAD is listed as our preferred software, with its advantages, but the astounding part is the description of equipment at the bottom. Ann found this in some travel information today.

See the pdf attachment "1990 CAD Handout-People-to-People-China.pdf" below.

Posted in memory of Evan Shu and David Giesselman who would have enjoyed this old handout from 30 years ago.

Ahh yes! the good ol' days :-( ....with floppy disks, vga displays and warp speed 80286/386 CPU's...and if you were lucky, a turbo button for that extra bit of grunt.....