Post off topic threads here.
#80269 by Joseph Baron
Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:34 pm
Does anyone have MicroStation V8i ( SELECTseries 2 ) version or higher to be able to convert some DGN files to DWG (or AEC)?

I'm looking to get a few of these MAP files on https://www.tn.gov/tdot/roadway-design/design-standards/design-cadd-files/tennessee-map-files-for-microstation.html converted into AEC.

Thanks!
#80270 by Mark F. Madura
Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:22 pm
You can use the ODA Drawings Explorer to import a DGN file, then save it to DWG. In the Drawings Explorer, create a new file, then use the import command to bring in the DGN file.

ODA Drawings Explorer

Note: You can also open a DGN file directly, but then the only option is to export to DWF.
Last edited by Mark F. Madura on Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Clarification
#80273 by MtnArch
Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:36 pm
Both BricsCAD V21 and CADDirect 2022 are able to open DGN files and save out to a DWG; I have both.

If you PM me with your email address I'll translate what you need and save them out to AEC for you.
#80277 by Joseph Baron
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:26 am
MtnArch wrote:If you PM me with your email address I'll translate what you need...

THANK YOU MtnArch for the offer to help, you are so kind! I will try what Mark is saying with ODA and post back.
#80278 by MtnArch
Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:08 am
Glad Mark was able to find that ODA can export it to DWG! My offer still stands if it doesn't work out.