Post off topic threads here.
#82121 by MtnArch
Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:29 am
Hmm .. I'll have to try it on my laptop here.
+++++++++++++++++++++
Just posted the sentence above (^) and am adding this comment. Seems to work for me. Maybe try with Opera, Chrome or (shudder) Edge?
After posting and editing, I logged out, went to another website and then came back here and re-logged in. Log-in was fine and am editing my post again. Sorry, Neil - I'm not being much help! I use Chrome (rarely Firefox or Opera - never Edge (unless forced)).

Good luck!
#82122 by joshhuggins
Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:11 am
Try clearing your cookies and saved logins for the site in Firefox's setings?
#82130 by Joseph Baron
Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:30 pm
I've been having a few issues with the forum website as well (Chrome). I have 'missed' getting a couple of beta release emails and I couldn't upload a JPG into a post a few days ago.

The 'Welcome' dropdown at the upper right also does nothing when clicked and that's after I've cleared cookies for ths site. I have tried PC shutdown & restart but nothing so far seems to correct the issue...
#82131 by Joseph Baron
Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:30 pm
I've been having a few issues with the forum website as well (Chrome). I have 'missed' getting a couple of beta release emails and I couldn't upload a JPG into a post a few days ago.

The 'Welcome' dropdown at the upper right also does nothing when clicked and that's after I've cleared cookies for ths site. I have tried PC shutdown & restart but nothing so far seems to correct the issue...
#82133 by MtnArch
Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:41 pm
I'm sure you've considered it (and maybe even DONE it), but maybe delete Chrome from your computer, reboot once (or twice), and then reinstall Chrome and see if that helps?
#82136 by Joseph Baron
Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:34 am
MtnArch wrote:I'm sure you've considered it (and maybe even DONE it), but maybe delete Chrome from your computer, reboot once (or twice), and then reinstall Chrome and see if that helps?

On any given day I average keeping about ~30 different open tabs in Chrome and only the DataCAD forum website has been wonky. I guess if it doesn't get resolved I'll give that a try. Thanks!
#82140 by Dave
Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:34 pm
I don't use it but try Microsoft Edge to see if that works as it's built on the chrome engine.
I use Firefox or Brave and aren't having any issue's with the forum.

DaveR