Post off topic threads here.
#7298 by joshhuggins
Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:38 am
Hey everybody, just letting you guys know my website will be up in a few more days. I was in the in the middle of uploading the files to the new forum format when my wife went into labor, and my computer went down. What a week! I need to finish reloading my system tonight, and hopefully by this weekend it will be back up. Glad to see so many are using it.
#7300 by Heinrich
Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:44 am
Congrats on the website!
Oh and the newborn too. :lol:
#7302 by kapone085
Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:55 am
cheers!
#7305 by Neil Blanchard
Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:37 pm
Congratulations Josh, and the same to your wife, too! I hope everything goes smoothly and quickly and safely for your wife and child. Please update us when you can.

The computer fix will have to wait -- some things are much more important! :D I hope that you plan on being in the delivery room -- you will always remember the birth of your first child! It is one of the most gratifying experiences you are likely to have, and I wouldn't want to have missed out on the birth of my two kids for the world.
#7306 by WizArtist
Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:51 pm
I'm surprised that he didn't say his wife was about to download Josh 2.0