Post off topic threads here.
#10024 by Graeme
Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:41 pm
I was looking around on the Sketchup forum yesterday and came across a really nice web link for anyone who uses Sketchup or does any work in 3D.

It starts out with alot of good tutorials for Sketchup. It also has great links for finding textures, 3D models, and various applications.

I keep finding links on this site that are great resources.

Hope it helps other as much as it will help me...

Tell me what you think :?:
#10056 by MtnArch
Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:48 pm
So ....

Are you going to share it with us?
#10057 by Graeme
Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:01 pm
HAHAHAHA :lol:

That is really funny, I am telling people about something sweet but I forget to include the link I was flapping about.

Please excuse the dumb move.... :?

http://www.sketchup.com/forum/download. ... inks28.htm

Next time I will try take one step at a time...
#10070 by Greg Blandin
Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:02 pm
Graeme wrote:Next time I will try take one step at a time...

It would seem that you already are.

Step 1: Post about a great site.

Step 2: Post link to site.
#10100 by Dick Eades
Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:44 am
When I use that link with Firefox, it just loads the htm code in the window. IE loads the site correctly. Why the difference? Is this a wrong setting in Firefox?
#10101 by RPadgett
Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:28 am
I had the same problem, I think some web sites are written such that Firefox does not read them properly. It doesn't happen very often, but it sure is annoying.
#10106 by Greg Blandin
Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:14 pm
Firefox has a couple of nice extensions that remedy this problem.

One is called IE View and the other is IE Tab or something like that.

Basically one opens the site up in a Tab in Firefox but as if it's opening it up in IE. The other opens it up in a whole new window. Same concept.

Check out Tools -> Extensions

when the dialog box comes up click on the link that says get more extensions. These files are pretty nice to have. They have a ton of them and some others are pretty nice as well.

Gluck!