Post off topic threads here.
#853 by Clayton Taylor
Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:51 am
To all, :idea:

I was just thinking, if by some chance one could gain access to a proper printing facility, cheaper than the purchase cost of the DataCAD manuals, the only thing missing is the book covers, could DC make these available for free download as well.

Another thing that has struck me to be a waste of someone's time & effort is the DC flash-over graphics when one loads DC, or the upgrades. Personally I really like these graphic snap shots, so to make more use of them, how about turning them into a screen saver, perhaps with extras as well. Crumbs, this could also be a bit of cheap marketing at the same time, just a thought.

Over & out,

Clayton

Ps. I tried to find these images to make one myself, but never could find them.
#856 by joshhuggins
Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:07 am
Just take the manual PDF to a Kinkos (US west cost copy&print shop, don't know if they are in the UK) and they can make a nice double sided bound manual. We have a nice color, double sided, auto hole punching printer here and can print out manuals within 5-10 mins. Then just put them in a 3 ring binder.