Post off topic threads here.
#11668 by Steve Scott
Thu May 18, 2006 5:01 pm
In total there is 1 user online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 33 on Tue May 02, 2006 8:30 pm
Registered Users: Steve Scott

Pretty scary, never happened before.
#11676 by Steve Scott
Thu May 18, 2006 5:40 pm
It made me feel like I was all alone in a cabin in the woods at night,
and there was creepy music playing as my hand reached for the
doorknob to the cellar door. I could hear people in the theater yell,
"Don't do it!", then somebody else logged on and I knew I was safe...
#11688 by MtnArch
Fri May 19, 2006 12:10 am
Isn't it nice knowing that in the real (Dcad) world it's the sun light at the end of the tunnel instead of the surreal (Acad) world where the light is only the approaching 300-car freight train?

:D
#11703 by Greg Blandin
Fri May 19, 2006 9:48 am
MtnArch wrote: instead of the surreal (Acad) world where the light is only the approaching 300-car freight train?

I thought it was a badly simulated lighting aspect...
#11710 by boofredlay
Fri May 19, 2006 11:31 am
MtnArch wrote:Isn't it nice knowing that in the real (Dcad) world it's the sun light at the end of the tunnel instead of the surreal (Acad) world where the light is only the approaching 300-car freight train?

As long as you brought it up... I still think Dcad is in the dark ages compared to Acad. Personally I would rather be on the 300-car freight train than sitting in a tunnel watching the train go by, looking at the sunlight outside. :D