Post off topic threads here.
#12572 by Heinrich
Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:56 pm
Greg Blandin wrote:Oh I was just saying that your wife would give you 3 maybe 4. The girlfriend can give you 4 or so. And the mistress can give you another 4 or so. That's a good start right?

6 or 7 kids is one thing, but a mistress AND a girlfriend, that's just crazy talk. There's no way I could afford both.
Plus the get-togethers would be unbearably awkward.

-Redd
#16003 by Heinrich
Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:58 pm
Update.
Sam Allen Redd made his glorious appearance on 11-18-06 at 5:19 in the AM.
8Lbs. 9oz. - 23 1/2in. long.

He's already taller than most of the safeties at FSU and he probably has better hands than all of the receivers.
Contrary to the picture, he does have all his arms and legs, just not any clothes that will fit him. They're all way too small and the only one we had that we could get him in is for a 6 month old so it's a little baggy on him.

I've already sent a letter to the AD in Tallahassee requesting a reservation on the No.2 jersey for the year 2023. I'm sure he will comply.

-Redd
#16005 by joshhuggins
Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:33 pm
WOOT! Congrats, and get sleep when ya can :wink: It took me a while to get the bonding thing going for me, which supprised me as I've always loved kids, but at about 4-6 months it started kicking in and now can't get enough. He just turned 1 year old a month ago today. I refuse to count months after 1 year. It gets better everyday. Have fun, take lots of pictures, (and burn backup CD's, I lost about a 1/2 a month and that a lot of time at this stage). And seriously, get sleep when ya can and stay off this forum for the first few months. It can kind of rub the wife the wrong way at 3 a.m. Anyway, enough about my kid, (I'm turing into one of those parents.) You get a cute one there :!:
Way to go!
#16008 by Paul Nida
Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:48 pm
Congratulations Heinrich, he is a good looking baby.
#16009 by Steve Scott
Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:08 pm
Congrats! I think the ladies would say that he's a cutie. Now as for the football aspect. Got a Plan B in case he's drafted by the Dallas Cowboys?
#16028 by Heinrich
Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:19 am
Thanks guys.
The sleeping arrangements aren’t too bad right now.
I stay up until 1:30-2:00am anyways, have done so since high school.
The wife feeds him around 10pm then goes to bed; when I’m ready for bed, she gets up and feeds him again then lies with him until morning.
If he’s not eating, he’s sleeping…..what a life.
We try to keep him awake and stimulated during the day so he’ll sleep at night. Been working pretty good so far, which I’m sure will change.

As far as the Cowboys are concerned, Jerry Jones is well known for being loose with his money, so I could probably survive the conflict of interest……barely.

-Redd
#16034 by RPadgett
Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:14 am
Congratulations!