Post off topic threads here.
#992 by mikesmith
Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:55 pm
In the pre-forum DataCAD days, it was easy to see the ads for employment and resumes: you saw the state and synopsis of every ad in one shot. Now you have to click on every single ad to find out if it is even in your state.

We were also able to see a long list of DataCAD users. That feature is now gone entirely. Bummer.

The forum is great, but the Classifieds and DCAD users were better off where they were.

Mike Smith
#1000 by joshhuggins
Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:33 am
I don't now about the previous employment area, but you can use the search feature as shown below. Might not be as fast, but I think this should give you what your looking for, eachn individual can adjust the setting to what they like.

As far as seeing a long list of Datacad users, you can view the forums members at the top of most pages by clicking the memberlist. Is this kinda what you were talking about? Granted there is only 300 somthing members, but I'm sure that will grow with time. I think it's good, as it gives you lots of contact info if the users what to share that info.
#1035 by AT2
Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:31 am
what about everytime after when you post.. it ask you do you want to go back to where you post... ? Many other forum I use, after you post, it just bring you to your thread that you are posting on.... is it a datacad thing now...lol... many step to do 1 thing.... j/k.... he..he...

AT
#1043 by Neil Blanchard
Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:13 am
Hello AT:

AT2 wrote:what about everytime after when you post.. it ask you do you want to go back to where you post... ? Many other forum I use, after you post, it just bring you to your thread that you are posting on.... is it a datacad thing now...lol... many step to do 1 thing.... j/k.... he..he...

This Forum does redirect you, and shows you your post -- it may take a little longer than expected...but wait for it. On this one it took only 3-4 seconds.
#1059 by AT2
Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:21 pm
cool... I was thinking that I might need to play around w/ some kind of setting... lol

AT