Post off topic threads here.
#14742 by joshhuggins
Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:14 am
You kiddies have fun with your drawings. I'm outta here!
#14757 by Heinrich
Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:28 am
Man, that place was amazing when I was a kid.
Let me know if it’s still great for kiddies ‘cause mine’s almost here and I’d love to take him (and his 10 brothers and sisters that my wife doesn’t know we’re having yet) when he gets old enough to remember it.
Have fun and be safe.

-Redd
#14783 by joshhuggins
Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:32 am
O.K. I couldn't stay away :D My buddy brought his laptop. It's really a lot of fun still. We love it! This is my wife and my last trip until our sons is old enought to go. We usually go once or twice a year. We love it. We love prety much anything Disney. Well got to go, first day in the park today. Can't wait till my little guy can join in the fun.
#14824 by Dick Eades
Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:36 am
My first and only trip to Disney World in Orlando was with my youngest at 8 months on my back. He's 18 now.
#14827 by MtnArch
Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:16 pm
I grew up going to DL since I had two aunts and a cousin who worked there throughout the years. But it's funny, they never seemed to have any "E" tickets left for my sister and I!! ;-)

My wife and I took 4 of our 5 kids (now 9 thru 18) to DL and Californa Adventure the week of Labor Day, and had a great time. The last time we took them all they were 1-year-old to 10-years-old!

My (now) 18-year-old (senior in high school) has always dreamed of working for Disney, though the reality of how much it will cost to live in LA and how much college will be is sinking in and he's vacillating on just what he's going to do.