Post off topic threads here.
#2034 by Miguel Palaoro
Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:09 am
Hello,

Is there any way to improve the capability of the forum with the addition of two options at the bottom of each message:
a) "Save As..." (text format file)
b) "Print"

This will allow to file any answers that are useful to be forwarded in later oportunities or take benefits for the future.

Thanks,
Miguel
#2055 by Mark Toce
Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:43 pm
I didn't see any add-ons like this on the phpbb site, so I don't expect it's something we'll add. On my workstation, I have a shortcut to Notepad on my Windows Quick Launch, and just Copy and Paste the text into a text file I store in a folder on the Desktop. I can either open an existing one to add information, or create a new one.
#2062 by Miguel Palaoro
Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:06 pm
Thanks Mark.

This is actually what I'm doing now, too.

I am just trying to figure out when this forum will be made available to our customers in general (my wish, as you know) because this requirements will be presented as soon as the forum launches in portuguese.

Along with this two features, another one will be requested, for allowing the transfer of files attached to messages. Hope you can address this kind of challenge.

Keep your very fine job.

Thanks,
Miguel.