Post off topic threads here.
#44799 by boatcad
Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:20 am
Hey you guys, I guess I should let you off the hoook.
I have been "into" graphics and computers for about thirty years.
Way back when, in the early eighties, I worked for a company where we were the first company in town to begin using computer generated graphics to show graphical reports of inspections from paper mills in the Northeast - we really needed a method to show a color graphic chart to the companies, and we had to use a style of numbers and colors on old Okidata color printers, and it was maddening and tedious.
When autocad came along and various other computer programs to show graphics in color, our buisness increased and things were made very simple and quick, instead of spending hours making technical drawings by hand and trying to explain things to customers.
Anyway, long story short - DataCAD is like magic to those of us who know, and I am very thankful.
Please spread the word and help DataCAd become popular - I think it's a great program and very easy and simple to learn.
thanks again dAtaCAD.