Need advice on hardware? Ask questions and share your opinions here.
#23744 by boatcad
Tue May 08, 2007 10:26 pm
Hello, wanted to give an overview of DataCAD, hopefully some kind soul will help them advertise more, the product is unbelieveable to me.
Very simple to learn and really "neat". I have used several versions and still do, and in fact, I recently bought a DataCAd 5.02 version, complete in brand new box with the MjANUALS - I decide to start from page one and I really learned a ton of things I had forgotten, and was able to use much of that in DataCAd 11.
I realized how to place textures in place of colors for layers and have also learned how to make some really fantastic cabinets and symbols with relative ease. The O2C program is especially good for clients and a very fantastic reference view as the home is built.
Thank you programmers for all the wonderful work and I am sure 12 will be just as great, but you really need to get the word out. I think there are a lot of very hungry customers out there who do not have a clue how good this program is.