Found a hidden feature or want to share a time-saving shortcut? Let us all know...
#51278 by wolverine
Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:52 am
Nice!
I may be doing all of my elevations in SU!
#51280 by joshhuggins
Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:09 pm
Wow that is impressive.
#51299 by MtnArch
Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:32 pm
For the price I decided it would be worth trying out the Pro version.

So far (I haven't gotten too complicated) it is well worth the cost! As easy as RoofBuilder Tools is (if you don't have it ... GET IT!) in Dcad, this Plug-In for SU is even easier. It will take a little trial/error along with the tutorials to get into how the plug-in thinks, but once I get the hang of it it will pay for itself with the first roof it generates.

Between DC, SU and this SU Plug-in there is NO reason NOT to model in 3D to create your elevations automatically (export them FROM SU into DC).

Just my opinion ....
#52401 by Robert Scott
Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:56 pm
I finally got around to downloading and trying this out. It's probably worth the Pro price but be aware that the solutions on complicated roofs may not be correct. Close enough that it's worth trying but beware.

Robert